Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hiatus

So... one of the things about pet projects is forging the discipline to keep them going after the initial enthusiasm wears off. This is something I've obviously failed at over the past few months. I can only use the start of the fall semester and increasing demands on my personal time as a partial excuse, but I'm going to use those reasons anyway. So no, the site isn't dead, it's just, well, scattershot at the moment.

I'll be making updates and doing reviews, but honestly I need a staff member or two to keep up with the deluge of review-worthy games that have come out in the past few months. It's a hard task for one man to handle on his own. So, that said, if anyone is interested in becoming a contributor, submit a sample review to me and I'll give it a once-over. Until then, patience!